Allison provides a blend of practical, passionate, and powerful explanations on a range of topics. She is a prolific writer who has penned 10 books to date including Students at the Center: Personalized Learning with Habits of Mind and Learning Personalized: The Evolution of the Contemporary Classroom.
Here is a sample range that can be customized for your context, audience, and purpose.
- Evaluation That Fuels Improved Achievement
- Coaching to Develop a Culture of Innovative Practice: For Students
- Coaching to Develop a Culture of Innovative Practice: For Staff
- The Power of Essential Questions to Drive Student Inquiry
- Designing Assessments that Measure and Motivate Student Learning
- Growing Student Voice in the Design and Development of Learning
- Long-term Aims of Contemporary Schooling — What they are, why they matter, and how to create
- Shifting roles of teacher and student in a personalized learning environment
- Nine Myths That Students Have about Learning and How to Break Them
- What Real Engagement Looks Like, Feels Like, and Sounds Like
Request Allison for Your Event
If you are interested in Allison speaking at your event, submit a request below.
She is available for $5,000 per speaking engagement, which includes travel expenses.